The anterior support walkers are designed for users who can support weight on their legs and take steps, but who lack balance or upper body and shoulder control to use more traditional walkers. These walkers are intended for users who need forearm and shoulder support in order to maintain an upright alignment for walking. Forearm support aids thoracic extension (upper trunk posture) by allowing weight bearing on the forearms with the elbows aligned under the shoulders.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Folds for storage and transportation.
- Width between side cushions adjusts.
- Angle of chest cushion adjusts.
- Width between forearm cushions adjusts.
- Forward position and angle of handgrips adjust.
- Front wheels swivel or can lock in the forward position.
- Rear wheels are equipped with external ratchets, to prevent the walker from rolling backwards.