Walker Frame Styles
Our walkers are designed to make walking more energy efficient by improving postural alignment while the client is in the walker.
Kaye Walkers are available in six basic frame designs and all fold easily for transport.
Our walkers are designed to make walking more energy efficient by improving postural alignment while the client is in the walker. Improved alignment also helps to delay, prevent or moderate secondary musculoskeletal impairments throughout the lifespan.
- ‘B’ Frame: Our most popular posture control walker comes in five sizes.
- ‘R’ Frame: The design is the same as the ‘B’ Frame walker, but offers a slightly wider frame to accommodate orthotics.
- ‘H’ Frame: The ‘H’ Frame posture control walkers come with a built-in seat.
- ‘C’ Frame: A design similar to our popular posture control walkers that will support larger users, up to 250 lbs and over six feet tall.
- ‘Y’ Frame: These walkers provide anterior support for users who need more support in the upper body and shoulder to maintain alignment.
- ‘My Red Walker’: This series offers a child-friendly design with function similar to the smallest three sizes of the ‘B’ Frame Walkers.